[ARMedslack] jeff Doozan's uboot

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 19 12:14:17 UTC 2011

Well yeah .... I've an update on this:
I did nothing but change the usb port from closest to RJ45 to the one nets to the closest to RJ45.
This time it boots.

I'll investigate further on this ...

This is on a brand new dockstar (I've now 2 of these things) but the seem to have small hardware differences ... read on

Also Another thing I noticed: the led stopped working and things do not look rigth in /sys

root at slackware:~# ls /sys/class/leds/
plug:green:health@
root at slackware:~#

Where's the orange led gone ?
and why os the green one not light up?

root at slackware:~# cat /sys/class/leds/plug\:green\:health/trigger
none nand-disk timer [default-on] mmc0
root at slackware:~#

Regards
David