[ARMedslack] Tiny CLI Font Change??

Hal halinux at frontier.com
Thu Sep 26 18:45:44 UTC 2013

     Exclusively Slackware since Version 1.0, I guess I'm used to the
original 80x25 default font. :^)..

     I just acquired a RasPi B and installed armedslack13.37, that's running
fine.. Searching the Web I see much dialogue but nothing, so far, for
armedslack. Can someone point me to a site that might help getting my CLI
screen font larger?

     I am using a 17" DVI monitor, Samsung 740B, but connecting the RasPi to
a HDMI TV prints the same tiny font.. (I note that other RasPi ports boot
and run with that same font.)

     TIA.
--
       Hal       UNIX-GNU/Linux; Slackware 13.1  kernel 2.6.33.4-smp-JFS