[ARMedslack] USB host on the Allwinner SOC's

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 30 10:51:19 UTC 2013

Today I noticed that the linux-sunxi kernel has been updated in the usb host
section. Hopefully this will get all those dongles that work on the
stock android kernel functional on the linux-sunxi kernel too (currently only some keyboard, mice and mass storage seem to work right).

I'll compile it and test it asap. If it works I'll update the image builder
with a new kernel with propper usb host capabilities.

ATBDavid