[ARMedslack] Setting up Slackware ARM 14.0 on the OLinuXino A10S from scratch

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 23 10:30:39 UTC 2013

This is where I started out on the Axx soc

http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:hardware:arm:hacking_the_xzpad700_7_tablet
I started taking note of things as I got the thing ... and it takes you trought to creating manually a custom image on the uSD.
At some point (in the wrapping up section) I've a link to the image builder that does all the figity steps in a nice  neat script still leaving you tons of flexibility. ftp://ftp.slackware.org.uk/slackwarearm/people/louigi600/

Be warned that I've not yet fixed the image builder to make ext4 root ....
there are pros and cons in doing this on a flash device ... after all I'm beginning to appreciate more the pros and accept the cons.
You might want to change the formatting in the script to best suit what you prefer.

Regards
David