[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM/old ARMedslack mailing list is now retired

Exaga exaga at fatdog.eu
Fri Nov 22 00:37:22 UTC 2013

Then welcome to LQ, Stanley. I hope the initial disorientation subsides
quickly. :)

I'm more concerned with the fact that I only joined the mailing list last
Sunday and already Stuart is axing it! Was it something I said, or did? Do I
need to shower perhaps? Maybe I should have fudged my identity! :P

Exaga

====
__   KEEP THE DOG ALIVE!!!
()'`; /