[ARMedslack] Thinking of decomissioning this mailing list in favour of a sub forum on LinuxQuestions.org

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:23:22 UTC 2013

I haven't been very active with Slackware ARM lately for lack of time, but
I vote for migrating the list to a sub-forum on LinuxQuestions.org.
I receive tons of e-mail per day and end up not reading everything.
The idea of having both Slackware-x86 and Slackware-ARM discussions on the
same site sound good to me.

--
Niels Horn