[ARMedslack] tigervnc for slackware arm

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Mon May 20 05:30:27 UTC 2013

It's not a typo .... I'm looking for TIGERvnc client not tightvnc client. I run a desktop across 2 screens on my work pc (tigervnc x0vncserver shares your live desktop) and the tightvnc client seems to crash when I try to connect to it, this does not happen if I use the tigervnc client.

Regards
David