[ARMedslack] Exagerate XZPDA700

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 22 14:20:54 UTC 2013

 evidence of 3Gb maybe 1Gb is

>>>Hello!
>>>Where did you find out about the thing to begin with? Google doesn't
>>>know a thing about it, and wanted to tell me about a completely
>>>useless contraption used for playing bad music.
>>
>>Ooops ... XZPAD700
>>I have one ... I got in in hypermarket Carrefour in offer 69 Euro.
>>I'm sure it's a re branded Chinese thing but for that price I can stick up with it.
>>
>>I've got a bit of work to do now ... but I'll connect it via ADB and dump a bit of usefull info asap.

>Ok here's some info on the device (I've not yet rooted the
 device but I got is as root so I guess this one is not locked) :

I did a bit of search on distributor's site and it appears that if you press and hold the power button while booting it's able to recover from a factory rescue image placed in a microSD. I'm not sure if this will allow you to load a different kernel (probabbly not) but I'm pretty sure the microSD can be packed to look like a rescue image but have a custom userland instead.

I've downloaded the rescue image to see if I can figure out how it's assembled.

Ciao
David