[ARMedslack] Prompts and Slackware (general not necessarily ARM related)

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 18 12:18:18 UTC 2013

>> Hello!

>> It's possible. But not unlikely. The other question is when was the
>> Kernel site hacked?

>It was ages ago - in 2001!

Unlikely 2001 back then we only had 2.4 stable kernels  .... more like 2010

>Chances are that your installation has installed something dodgy,
>or you may even have some faulty RAM modules.

Also unlikly as I seen it on different distributions (even enterprise ones at work) , on different hardware and in virtual machines (belonging to a vmware infrastructure system), on my scripts and on system scripts.

Well whatever ... might not be connected to that but surely it's an odd thing.

David