[ARMedslack] Exagerate XZPDA700

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 13 06:51:49 UTC 2013

I got tempted with one of these.

Integrated BGN wifi
1 usb client/host port qith support for external usb devices (is ethernet/3G ....)
4Gb internal flash (but I've only found evidence of 3Gb maybe 1Gb is reserved for boot/rescure/emergency restore)
7" screen 800x480 px
single core cortex A8 (not tegra)
1/2Gb ram
micro SD slot with support for 32Gb cards
3 axis accelerometer

Ok android 4 is not as bad as the 2.1 that came with the AC100 but I'm still tempted to try have Slackware on this one too.
The user-land will probably only require just xkbd but I doubt the kernel that comes with the device has proper frame-buffer console so I'll need to figure out what sort of kernel to put on that thing.