[ARMedslack] Raspberry Pi support for Slackware ARM 14.1

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Jun 7 21:32:32 UTC 2013

Hi Rick,

[..]
> I'm probably not the person for anything too technical but I could most likely
> manage the wiki side of things if the learning curve is not too steep. I've
> contributed on other wikis in the past and could probably do what is required
> or at least have a go.
[..]

I was referring specifically to someone owning the 'master' RPi image
rather than the wiki document (since anybody can update the wiki doc).

I would like to see one master image/installer that has all of the fixes
in it, and then have a wiki doc on docs.slackware.com with all of the
appropriate information.

An ARM section has now been created and I've moved the content of the
INSTALL_RASPBERRYPI.TXT file into a wiki doc (the new version of this file
just has the URL to the RPi wiki doc once I push out the next updates).

 http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:hardware:arm

Feel free to add to or modify the docs.

--
Stuart Winter