[ARMedslack] Toshiba AC100

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 4 06:56:33 UTC 2013

>>> http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:hardware:slackware_on_the_toshiba_ac100_dynabook_az
>>>
>>> It was just a quick cut and paste with minor changes.
>>> I'll work on it to make it better and all comments are welcome.
>>
>>Would a separate ARM section be a good idea?  It'd make content easier to
>>find although it may break up the structure of the site a little bit.

>Eric suggested that that would be a good place to start from so I took his advice .... but if we
 gather up all the ARM specific stuff together it would be nice too.
>Well whatever ... I'll be a good lamb and follow the flock :-D

Forgot to mention: maybe it would be nice to link http://ac100.grandou.net/ as a generic linux on AC100 site and my short how-to as a specific tutorial on a possible way to get Slackware ARM on the AC100.
The link in  http://arm.slackware.com/supportedplatforms/ still only points to http://ac100.grandou.net/

Ciao
David