[ARMedslack] Generic Allwinner Slackware installer, was: Announcing Fedora 19 ARM remix for Allwinner SOCs release 1, now with A20 support (fwd)

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Jul 26 21:35:40 UTC 2013

> I haven't got a a20 (or earlier) device to play with (yet), but I am
> forwarding this email to arm-netbook. I hope this will raise interest
> of having Slackware on the Allwinner.

I am preparing a generic armv6 and onwards Linux 3.10 kernel (the
separate 'kirkwood' and 'versatile' kernels will remain as is because the
armv5 support has not been consolidated).

Initially I'll make sure that the existing 'Tegra' works since that's what I'm using
as the main build machine, but I have also added support for Allwinner:

[*] Allwinner A1X SOCs

Of course, there will be plenty of other drivers and so on that would be
required which someone can furnish me with at a later date once I push out
the kernels.