[ARMedslack] armedslack on android phone?

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 16 06:52:22 UTC 2013

>> > Stuart: what do you think about adding it to the list along with the
>> > AC100, Pandora and Pi ?

>How's about the 3rd party device support page is moved on to the ARM
>section of docs.slackware.com, and I change the link on
>http://arm.slackware.com to point to it.
>I don't think I need to be the custodian of the support matrix.  If you
>want to go ahead and create the page on docs.slackware.com, go ahead and
>let me know once it's done.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. Different story if you want me to add it to the non officially supported platforms section on the  http://arm.slackware.com/supportedplatforms/ page.

I've Slackware ARM booting on a AL-A13-RT713 board that came inside a tablet (XZPAD700) and I've documented my doings from hacking the info out of it to creating a MicroSD image for booting the Slackware miniroot and it's already all on http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:hardware:arm:hacking_the_xzpad700_7_tablet
I've also a tarball that contains all that is necessary to create bootable slackware miniroot for almost any A1x device that is currently supported by linux-sunxi, but I've no place to share it with anybody that may be intrested.

David