[ARMedslack] Installing Slackware arm to NAND storage

openpandora at free.fr openpandora at free.fr
Fri Feb 22 19:19:01 UTC 2013

Zaxxon, the Angstrom-based Open Pandora distro runs on both SD and NAND.
I can provide some info there.
First, here's how you can get kernel sources:

mkdir -p /usr/src/
cd /usr/src/
git clone git://openpandora.org/pandora-kernel.git
ln -s pandora-kernel linux
cd pandora-kernel
git checkout --track -b pandora-3.2 origin/pandora-3.2
make omap3_pandora_defconfig
#clear up qt stuff
rm scripts/kconfig/qconf.moc

You'll get options for a NAND-enabled kernel in the .config.