[ARMedslack] Sbopkg missing certificates

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Thu Aug 22 17:28:30 UTC 2013

> I'm making some test compilations with -current, using sbopkg, and i
> have a ton of non-downloads because of missing https certificates.
> Anyone else experiences this ?

Missing HTTPs certificates where? if it's on the server to which you're
connecting, then contact the administrator of that server.
If the servers work properly outside of Slackware ARM, then perhaps
there's something screwed up in the root CA store.. although I doubt it
since I download stuff via https on ARM current and don't receive any
errors.