[ARMedslack] Avatar S701-R2A-1 Sirius 7" Tablet

Ottavio Caruso ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 20:33:59 UTC 2013

Looking at the specs I wouldn't pay more than $40 for that device and in
general anything less than $150 is rubbish (but I paid only £80 for my
Samsung Player and hardware-wise it's ok).

If you want a Linux ready tablet go for the Pengpod, but honestly I'm no
fan of the Allwinner A10 and due yo no UK based vendor I'll pass on it.

With regards to native Slackware on tablets, I've asked this questions both
here and on LQ, the reception has been negative.