[ARMedslack] Raspberry Pi Linux kernel versions for Slackware ARM 14.0

Stuart Winter mozes at slackware.com
Wed Apr 10 13:38:00 UTC 2013

Hi

When I bumped the minimum kernel version required by glibc to Linux 3.4.0,
I'd checked the Raspberry Pi stuff and believed that the Raspberry Pi's
had a mimimum of Linux Kernel v3.6 available.

>From what I can see now, it looks like some of the RPi images are using
Linux 3.1.  Is there anyone who's distributing anything that's older than
this version?  It looks like I'll need to respin glibc to change the
mimimum kernel to be 3.1.0 so that RPi users can upgrade to Slackware ARM
14.0 to 14.1.

--
Stuart Winter
www.slackware.com/~mozes