[ARMedslack] New Samsung Chromebook

Steve Pirk pirkster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:54:13 UTC 2012

I have been using Chromebooks since December 2010, and 2GB is just about
right on the memory. The Chrome browser uses a lot of ram :-)

I would love to get my hands on this new ARM processor based unit, but I
already have 3 Chrome OS devices. It should be fairly easy to experiment
with, as each device has a developer switch that 1) gives you a bash shell,
and 2) allows you to set it up for dual or triple booting.