[ARMedslack] fix for missing Xvnc in tightvnc

Frank Boehm frank at thor.baldar.de
Tue Oct 9 16:00:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

I missed Xvnc in tightvnc package, -lwrap -lnsl were missing for me
and I could compile it on my RaspberryPi.

/root/tmp/build-tightvnc/vnc_unixsrc/Xvnc/programs/Xserver/Makefile
VNCSYSLIBS = -L/usr/local/lib -ljpeg -lz -lcrypt -lwrap -lnsl

my Xvnc can be found here:
ftp://li-la.de/pub/baldar/slackware/slackwarearm-14.0/Xvnc

or you can compile it on your own too

before I had my own Xvnc I used x11vnc, but I need Xvnc for xrdp
# CAUTION: make raspberrypi X server accessible without password!
/usr/bin/x11vnc -display :0 &

have fun,
cu Frank

--
When man calls an animal "vicious", he usually means that it
will attempt to defend itself when he tries to kill it.