[ARMedslack] Installing Slackware 14.0 on Sheevaplug (with ESATA)

Michael Langfinger slackware at langfinger.org
Mon Oct 1 21:17:47 UTC 2012

 Hi,

 you're right. This is a typo, i meant /dev/mmcblk0.

 Anyway, i just booted the Slackware Installer again to verify this and
 now i can create the partitions. Seems to work now, although i have no
 idea why.

 I also checked the 'arcNumber'/'mainlineLinux'/'machid' variables at
 this occasion. To boot the installer you only have to set the 'machid'
 variable and the 'mainlineLinux' variable. The 'arcNumber' variable is
 not required, at least not with the u-boot version i used.