[ARMedslack] PogoPlug support?

Richard Lapointe richard.lapointe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:21:35 UTC 2012

Gregg,

I've got two Pogoplugs, both Pogo P21 that are really E02 versions.
Check the label on the bottom of the stand for the model number.
http://www.jr.com/pogoplug/pe/PGG_POGOP21/
<http://www.jr.com/pogoplug/pe/PGG_POGOP21>
Same hardware as Dockstars with 256M ram. These are kirkwood base, so
yes ArmedSlack 13.37 runs on them but I not sure that anyone here will
tell you that it's officially supported. You need to make sure that the
version you have is kirkwood based system.  There are versions that have
are "oxnas" based and required a different kernel.

Rich Lapointe