[ARMedslack] libflashplayer

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Jun 29 13:22:39 UTC 2012

> anyone know hot to build libGLES* from the armedslack source package ?

I've dropped this into /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins:
  http://kotelett.no/ac100/phh/Android2.2/libflashplayer.so

And firefox about:plugins now says:

===
Shockwave Flash

    File: libflashplayer.so
    Version:
    Shockwave Flash 10.1 r120

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes
application/x-shockwave-flash   Shockwave Flash         swf
application/futuresplash        FutureSplash Player     spl
===

I can watch a video on youtube  x11vnc but I don't have a working native
X at the moment as x/xf86-video-xgi-1.6.0-arm-3.tgz doesn't work with the new version of X
and won't build yet.

Give it a go.  This package is built on the new -current so I don't know
if it'll work on the one that's public at the moment (although I would
imagine it will)
  http://armed.slackware.com/test/mesa-8.0.3-arm-2.tgz
The src is here:
  http://armed.slackware.com/test/src/

All I've changed is:
  Added ./configure options:
   --with-gallium-drivers=" nouveau r600 r300 svga"
   --enable-gles1 --enable-gles2 --enable-openvg --enable-gallium-egl
and removed --disable-egl