[ARMedslack] Tegra kernel

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Mon Jun 25 08:43:20 UTC 2012

>The fbdev driver probably needs rebuilding.

>I won't be pushing out any updates to -current for probably 2-3 weeks from
>now, so you'll need to see if you can fix it by recompiling the fbdev
>driver.

Yea that thing about version 8 and 12 looked like build incompatibility of some sort .... but I was not sure.

Can you help me out a bit more on how I'd go about rebuilding fbdev driver ?
Last time I compiled X stuff was way back @ xf86 4.4 ... things have changed a lot since then.
Will it be enough just to download the fbdev source package and build just that or will I need to download a lot more ?

Regards
David