[ARMedslack] Tegra kernel

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 22 13:39:48 UTC 2012

>> > And here are some other bits and pieces that might be necessary:

>> > CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_TEGRA
>
>This one won't build as a module and I can't compile it into the kernel as
>I build the main MMC support as a module (which I'm not changing).

I've been fiddling with 3.4.3 but all the builds I'm doing fail complaining about some rtl8167 firmware file not having a way to build it.
I tryed removing all the unecessary rtl drivers from the build but still I get the same error.

I'll try using 3.4.2 and see if it's something on the ARM port broken on 3.4.3 of maybe just the mere fact that I copied config from 3.4.2 ?

Regards
David