[ARMedslack] Tegra kernel

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 22 06:37:19 UTC 2012

Yeah I had a build faliure too

>>> And here are some other bits and pieces that might be necessary:
>>> CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_TEGRA

>This one won't build as a module and I can't compile it into the kernel as
>I build the main MMC support as a module (which I'm not changing).

Yeah I had a build faliure too.

>Hopefully the kernel will build with AC100 support though so at least
>you'll be able to see if the kernel's useful for that device.

When I'll have a bit mote rime I'll look better at the options in my current kernel.
But sinthe the AC100 serial port is not easily accessible (if it has one at all) I think that if I can't get the video working it's not going to be much use.
Well if everything works then I might be able to plug in  the ethernet usb dongle and hope that networking comes up correctly and try access with ssh just to check out that the kernel is working.

Regards
David