[ARMedslack] Armedslack-current QEMU

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Wed Jun 20 19:53:00 UTC 2012

> If you installing with kernel from 13.37 everything works. But, if you use
> the current kernel, QEMU writes:
> > pflash_write: Unimplemented flash cmd sequence (offset 00000000, wcycle
> 0x0 cmd 0x0 value 0xf0f0f0f0)
> > pflash_write: Unimplemented flash cmd sequence (offset 00000000, wcycle
> 0x0 cmd 0x0 value 0xf0)

This is a QEMU message rather than a Linux kernel message.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-03/msg04050.html

I suspect Linux 3.4 has made some changes that aren't compatible with the
version of QEMU you're running.  However, they may also just be debug info
rather than the cause of any problem.

I'll upgrade my installation of QEMU to the latest release and try on
Friday.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org