[ARMedslack] Hello and questions about getting Slackware on the Raspberry Pi

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 20 06:45:01 UTC 2012

I've no idea whether the installer works directly on that platform, but you can get the miniroot working as long as you have a working kernel for the hardware.
Look at the bottomb section in the supported platforms ... there is a paragraph on "unofficially supported platforms". Look at them to get an idea as to how to go about getting slackware on the PI.
Look at the mailing list archives as recently I recall someone else wrote they were working on getting slackware on the PI.

Regards
David