[ARMedslack] Seagate Dockstar device questions

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 11 10:45:21 UTC 2012

I had a slimmed version of the mini root working on the dockstar (that initially ran on an external usb flashdisk untill I slimmed it enough to fit in the docstar) ... but I subsequently spent a lot of time on an old project I had back 2004 (Clash). Currently my dosckstar runs on that but if you need new kernel feautres the project has been dormant since I changed job, so you might like to look for a kernel elsewhere.

Anyway, being a slackware enthusiast, I did my best to leave a slackware feeling to ClashNG while keeping things in a fairly small footprint.
All the work I did is on sourceforge (bclash.sourceforge.net)

Regards
David