[ARMedslack] Error compiling kernel on raspberry pi since latest changelog update

Sorin Mitrica sorin at spit-ct.ro
Tue Jul 10 18:55:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

On slackware-current I can not compile the kernel on my raspberry Pi
anymore. Until and including
Mon Jun 18 08:07:25 UTC 2012 changes in the slackware-current repository
I recompiled the kernel several times with succes. With the changes that
were made on Thu Jul 5 07:56:34 UTC 2012 in the repository I get an
error at the end of the compilation:

Inconsistent kallsyms data
This is a bug - please report about it
Try make KALLSYMS_EXTRA_PASS=1 as a workaround
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

I tried to add KALLSYMS_EXTRA_PASS=1 but with no luck.

Thanks in advance,

Sorin Mitrica