[ARMedslack] libflashplayer

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 1 07:42:14 UTC 2012

>I've dropped this into /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins:
>  http://kotelett.no/ac100/phh/Android2.2/libflashplayer.so

>And firefox about:plugins now says:

>===
>Shockwave Flash

 >   File: libflashplayer.so
 >   Version:
 >   Shockwave Flash 10.1 r120

>MIME Type       Description     Suffixes
>application/x-shockwave-flash   Shockwave Flash         swf
>application/futuresplash        FutureSplash Player     spl
>===

I did the same after upgrading to the mesa package below and now firefox no longer complains about not being able to load libflashplayer.so but none the less the plugin is not detected (I recently updated to current).

>I can watch a video on youtube  x11vnc but I don't have a working native
>X at the moment as x/xf86-video-xgi-1.6.0-arm-3.tgz doesn't work with the new version of X
>and won't build yet.

>Give it a go.  This package is built on the new -current so I don't know
>if it'll work on the one that's public at the moment (although I would
>imagine it will)
>  http://armed.slackware.com/test/mesa-8.0.3-arm-2.tgz
>The src is here:
>  http://armed.slackware.com/test/src/

>All I've changed is:
> Added ./configure options:
>  --with-gallium-drivers=" nouveau r600 r300 svga"
>   --enable-gles1 --enable-gles2 --enable-openvg --enable-gallium-egl
>and removed --disable-egl

Maybe the version of libflashplayer.so is incompatible with firefox 13 or maybe there is some other issue with the mesa package on current.

What were you running on when you got things to work ?

Regards
David