[ARMedslack] GuruPlug Wireless?

David Madden dhm at mersenne.com
Sat Feb 25 16:06:51 UTC 2012

On 2/25/2012 00:19, John O'Donnell wrote:
> Lemme know if you run into any issues, I'll fix em right up.  I havent
> run on a 3.2 kernel yet. Just 3.1

Hi John.

I was going to reply that your patch doesn't work against 3.2.6, but I
(stupidly!) was running it in dry-run mode, and some of the end patches
(your additions?) fail because the additions of libertas_uap haven't
been done (because of dry-run mode!)  Stupid!

Let me copy my functional 3.2.6 tree, apply your patch, build, and see
what happens.

Regards,
--
Mersenne Law LLC  ·  www.mersenne.com  ·  +1-503-679-1671
- Small Business, Startup and Intellectual Property Law -