[ARMedslack] GuruPlug Wireless?

David Madden armedslack at mersenne.com
Sat Feb 25 20:26:26 UTC 2012

On 2/25/2012 09:59, David Madden wrote:
> will look into this later today.

OK, the first error ("no member named driverlock") was my fault: I
hand-applied the patch wrong.  Second error ("unknown field
'ndo_set_multicast_list'") was apparently a change in a netdevice
structure.  Both fixed and the patched modules build OK with a vanilla
3.2.6.  However...

that I can see.  I've attached a typescript with system info and
execution of rc.uap8xxx.  I dunno what's supposed to happen, but I'm
guessing more than what actually did happen!

Thanks,
dhm