[ARMedslack] GuruPlug Wireless?

Geoff Walton geoff at ohdoughnut.com
Tue Feb 21 12:34:10 UTC 2012

I had to 'borrow' to firmware files from the debian install that ships on
the device in order to get AP mode to work.  I never attempted to get it to
run as a client.  You can download the file system image from
plugcomputer.org and exact them.  I have good luck in general with the
2.6.33.5-kirkwood kernel from the 13.1 ArmedSlack distribution, after
struggling with the wireless on the later kernels; even though I am using
most of the other packages for a snapshot of current shortly before the
release of 13.37 and a few later application layer ones with security
updates.

I can send the firmware images if you need and get them out the Debian
image (not entirely sure of the license); but I would try the
2.6.33.5-kirkwood kernel image from 13.1 to get your wireless going.

It seems like a number of people had wireless