[ARMedslack] How to install full Slackware from mini root file system

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 13 10:20:57 UTC 2012

Generally I do this by hand by installing what I require as I find missing functionality.
But as a starting guide you might want to get networking working and slackpkg working:
n/dhcpcd-5.2.11-i486-1.txz
n/ethtool-2.6.36-i486-1.txz
n/inetd-1.79s-i486-8.txz
n/iptables-1.4.10-i486-1.txz
n/iputils-s20101006-i486-1.txz
n/iw-0.9.20-i486-1.txz
n/links-2.3pre1-i486-1.txz
n/network-scripts-13.0-noarch-3.txz
n/nmap-5.51-i486-1.txz
n/openssh-5.8p1-i486-1.txz
n/wget-1.12-i486-1.txz
n/wireless-tools-29-i486-6.txz
n/wpa_supplicant-0.7.3-i486-3.txz
ap/slackpkg-2.82.0-noarch-5.tgz

Then setup slackpkg to point to the repository you wish, and run "slackpkg update" ... from there getting the rest will be very easy and fast when you need it:
slackpkg install <package base name>
or even get prompted for a wole set of packages
slackpkg install n

Have fun
Davide