[ARMedslack] Upset regarding raspberry pi - unsuported.-Opinion

rick frmrick at aapt.net.au
Thu Dec 27 19:23:20 UTC 2012

On 27/12/12 18:45, Steve Pirk wrote:
> Archlinux Arm build out for the Pi, so you could maybe be the guinea
> pig on testing it out for us :)
That was my 2nd install on my first pi in May (the first was debian). I
had no problems at all with the install using a concise well written
howto from the web. As with the debian install I just didn't like the
feel of it after having used slackware for 11 years. Only other distros
I use are salix and porteus, filesystem, configs, packaging, etc. are
all the same and something I am comfortable using.