[ARMedslack] Flash Plugin for ARM

Thorsten Mühlfelder thenktor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:56:33 UTC 2011

Please note the info that TI provides, especially point 1+2:

IMPORTANT:

* This Evaluation/Demo code is provided ONLY for users developing
products with Texas Instruments Cortex(tm)-A8 based microprocessors
(i.e.: Sitara(tm) and DaVinci(tm) platforms).
* Request for access is approved on a case-by-case basis to end
equipment manufacturers/customers.
* This code is NOT intended for production use. If you intend to ship
this software with your product, please contact Adobe or Adobe
partners directly for any necessary qualification and licensing.
* For more details, please read carefully the TI license terms and
conditions provided in the installer.