[ARMedslack] R: R: Armedslack on the AC100

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 5 08:17:17 UTC 2011

On I made sure the correct window manager was coming op beause I realized that it was an xterm startup attempt that made it all crash (probabbly twm was started up or even worse just X with a term).

Using fluchbos alone got X and window manager up and running but still cannot start any sort of terminal though.

So I've still an issue as to why there are no ptys in /dev.

Anu ideas how to fix this ?

Regards
David