[ARMedslack] R: Armedslack on the AC100

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Sun Sep 4 14:29:10 UTC 2011

Although CONFIG_KEXEC is set on the ubuntu 2.6.38 kernel I was unable to boot any other kernel.

I then tryed to manipulate the initrd so that I could boot armedslack and that worked.
If anyone is intrested I've a image ready to be nvflashed to partition 5 that boots armedslack from /dev/mmcblk0p7 (the onboard big partition).

Regards
David