[ARMedslack] Armedslack on the Efika i.MX515 (ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz)

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 1 14:42:17 UTC 2011

I thaught the guy was using efika specifik cernel from some other source ... so that the just could be loaded manually. Mut maybe I undestuud wrong.

If you are compiling your own kernel for that hardware make sure you apply all the necessary patches that are not in the vanilla kernel upstream (good lunck on that as most of them could have problems applying to whatever version you choos to use instead of the version they were made for).

Regards
David