[ARMedslack] Which packages to install for gcc/make/etc ?

lee jones slothpuck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:19:14 UTC 2011

Hello all :)

Was just wondering which packages I'd need to install in armedslack
(still working on the efika mx!) in order to do a complete install of
gcc and all its various bits 'n' pieces?

Would try something like slapt-get, but it dosen't seem to be
avaliable for armedslack, though it is for salixos (though I don't
think their packages would work being a different distro).

Does armedslack use something different?

ljones