[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM on Small NAS (NS-K330)

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 08:17:30 UTC 2011

On 05/01/2011 02:19 AM, Stuart Winter wrote:

> ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack/armedslack-current/source/README_SOURCE.txt
> Read that and download the slackware64-current tree (including sources)
>
> cd armedslack-current/source/l/glibc
> sed -i 's?armv4t?armv5te?g' glibc.SlackBuild

I have been actively doing this with alot of the libs and currently gcc and
adding PKGARCH to scripts that dont have it and building armv5te packages.

Once I get to re-build the libs and gcc with armv5te binaries (another day or
so) I will tackle the rest of the basics, then run some benchmarks.  Not sure if
anything will jump out or if it will be the same...

But I'm bored ;-)

And I have 4 plugs chugging away at this.  I love distcc!

I'll let you know what comes of it.

John

--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===