[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM on Small NAS (NS-K330)

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Sun May 1 06:19:55 UTC 2011

ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack/armedslack-current/source/README_SOURCE.txt
Read that and download the slackware64-current tree (including sources)

cd armedslack-current/source/l/glibc
sed -i 's?armv4t?armv5te?g' glibc.SlackBuild

Change the BUILD number in the arm/build script to whatever - increase it
or make it your own stamp - eg 4_davide

Start the build (under screen would be better incase your host machine
dies!)

On a sheevaplug the build takes about a day to build natively:

./arm/build

Then your packages will appear in the armedslack-current/slackware/{a,l}
directories.