[ARMedslack] Hello

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 14 10:51:53 UTC 2011

> > 4) You mentioned just renaming kernel and initrd: is
> that part of what
> > needs to be done to boot from usb ?
>
> 4 depends on the boot loader you are using and if you use
> the pre-configured
> boot commands.
I'm using this: http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/kirkwood/openwrt-kirkwood-dockstar-u-boot.bin
Which means using the seagate uboot to load openwrt-kirkwood-dockstar-u-boot
typing help when in the second uboot environment shows usb boot capabilites with useless help on it.
I don't have the dockstar with me right nor to cut and paste a chunk of the terminal output and the version info directly from the system.
If necessary I will supply it as soon as I get back home.