[ARMedslack] Hello

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 14 09:05:34 UTC 2011

That's not coorect: the dockstar has 128 Mb ram and 256 or 512 Mb flash depending on model.

It's a nice piece of hardware having also 3 standard usb 2 ports, Gigabit ethernet and 1.2Ghz processor.

The SOC even has 2 sata ports but I've yer to find out if they have been traced out of the BGA onto the PCB.