[ARMedslack] Got a toshiba AC100

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 15 10:06:16 UTC 2011

Thanks ... good info.

Can I have 2 kernels without having to hook up and reflash the original kernel ?
If I flash the new kernel into partition 5 I guess that the original andriod will stop working correctly. Since currently I guess it's the only thing that will make all onboard peripherals  work correctly it's something I don't want to do untill the open source kernel starts supporting everything.

Regards
David