[ARMedslack] Got a toshiba AC100

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 14 15:15:35 UTC 2011

Hum well I can do with the ordinary fluxbox as long as the touchpad works.
I could even accept to run on it a framebuffer kdrive as xserver as long as I can have an ordinary linux distribution on it (possibly slackware or slackware based).

The real questions are:
do I haveto stick with the original bootloader whatever it is or has someone ported uboot or something else to it or do I haveto work with kexecboot ?

do I haveto stick with the origina kernel to get all the onboard devices working or can a vanilla kernel be configured to handle all the devices on this thing ?

will the armedslack binaries run on the ac100 or do they need to be compiled specially for this specific arm processor ?

Regards
David