[ARMedslack] Problem with Linux 2.6.36.3 packages

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Jan 21 14:01:23 UTC 2011

> > *shrug*
> You should write to the mdadm writers as that is really weird .  I would hav
> zeroed and started from there.  There are asking for failure!

That was the plan - reinstall and get a working system by putting
mdadm-2.6 into the installer, boot into the new OS and start working out
why 3.x was behaving as it was; but after the fresh installation onto
the new partitions, the problem's gone away -- so I can't replicate
anymore.

I've just reinstalled whilst having 3.x in the installer again, and the
problem no longer exists.