[ARMedslack] Problem with Linux 2.6.36.3 packages

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Jan 21 13:25:43 UTC 2011

> It's actually mdadm being naughty.
> I've reverted it to the previous version and I'll upload the rebuilt
> installer within the next day or so.
>
> I'm surprised nobody's noticed this problem before though.

After dd /dev/zero the whole disc, repartitioning and re-creating the
filesystems, putting mdadm-2.6 back into the installer and installing;
I now find that mdadm-3 works just fine with Linux 2.6.36.3 on the same
system.

I've no idea whatsoever what's gone on there, but it seems everything
works now.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org