[ARMedslack] ARMedSlack on Seagate Dockstar

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Jan 14 09:25:10 UTC 2011

> Thanks! I confirm it also works for me.

 http://salix.pastebin.com/J22Zudvw

What boot line did you use?
It looks as if you didn't specify the keyboard type nor network settings.

ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack/armedslack-devtools/sheevaplug/quickboot.txt
You want the whole line that is underneath this:
"-current (automatically starting DHCP and SSHd)"

If you need to adjust the memory addresses then you'll need to do that of
course; but the main changes are:
nic=auto:eth0:dhcp kbd=uk

and set your keyboard to a valid keymap that the "loadkeys" command can
find.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org